Fields of Terror is meant to be a family friendly event. By entering the private property and attraction you are agreeing to these rules. Failure to abide by these rules will result in being left behind on the trail to be eaten by the zombies. Just kidding! But, seriously failure to abide by the rules will result in being escorted away from the property with no refund and/or prosecution to the full extent of the law. We appreciate your cooperation to help us maintain a safe, healthy environment for everyone at Fields of Terror! With that being said, here are the rules:
- You will obey every instruction given to you by your trailer operator. Our primary concern is your safety and following instructions will be the key to staying safe.
- Enter at your own risk! Participants will not be in danger of the paintball guns on the Zombie Paintball Hayride, however there will be bright lights, strobe lights, and music/audio effects during the ride. By entering the premises, you acknowledge that you do not have any condition which would preclude you from participating in the attraction safely.
- We have the right to refuse admission to anyone if they have not followed the rules/policies or if they pose as a danger to themselves or others. Here are some things that will have zero tolerance: drugs, alcohol, smoking on the ride, smoking in line, weapons, fighting, nudity, no pets, obscene behavior, argument with staff or other guests, etc. You will NOT be granted admission if you appear intoxicated!
- Fields of Terror will provide a safe and fun attraction for all participants. However, as with any hayride type attraction, there are inherent risks associated therewith. During the trail you will be subject to intense audio and lighting effects, possible fog, and low visibility. You should not enter if you are prone to seizures or have heart and/or respiratory problems, pregnant, or any other medical disorder you feel may be activated by adrenaline, fear, fright, or physical activity. When you purchase your ticket, you acknowledge that you understand those risks and agree to release Fields of Terror and all of its members, employees, subcontractors, and volunteers from any and all liability whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from your presence on the premises. We are not responsible for your clothing, personal effects, vehicles, etc. Park and enter at your own risk!
- No masks, specialized makeup, costumes, or face prosthetics allowed
- Do not bring any paintball guns or other paintball accessories to Fields of Terror or you will be escorted off the property. Everything will be provided for you
- No Refunds
- Fields of Terror is not responsible for any vehicle or contents in the event or theft, damage, or any other situation involving your property. You will be asked to park in a grass field and not on the road. Park at your own risk and be sure to secure, or keep out from plain view any items that may be of value.
- By entering our location, you agree to give Fields of Terror permission to take videos and/or photographs of you during the event. These can be used for promotional marketing pieces including posting on Facebook, our website, and any other internet promotional site
- Fields of Terror and its staff/volunteers are not responsible to any damage to clothing or any other personal belongings
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- No outside food or drinks
- No food or drinks allowed on the ride because you will need your hands to shoot zombies!
- Fields of Terror is not responsible for any lost or stolen property. If you lose something we cannot stop to look for it during the show. We will look for it the next day and call you if it is found.
- We gladly accept Cash, Credit, and Debit. We DO NOT accept checks. No refunds!